Ivie Okujaye is an actress with a truckload of talents as she is an actress, producer, scriptwriter, dancer, singer, and activist. In 2009 she participated and won the Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) reality TV show.
She is sometimes called little Genevieve because she resembles actress Genevieve Nnaji.
She has acted in several movies and is most known for her role Ivie in the African Magic series Hotel Majestic.
1. Ivie Okujaye was born 16 May 1987 to a Delta father and Edo mom. She is the last of 5 children.
2. She did the first 10 years of her childhood in Edo before relocating to Abuja.
3. She had her primary education at Our Ladies of Apostle Private School. She attended Queen’s College, Lagos before studying Economics at the University of Abuja.
4. Ivie has been performing on stage years before her Nollywood debut. According to her, featuring in the Amstel Malta Box Office launched her career and paved the way for her first feature Alero Symphony.
5. In 2009 Ivie participated and then won the Amstel Malter Box Office Reality Show which shot her to the limelight.
6. She married Ezie Egbo In 2015 and they are blessed with two children.
7. Ivie has several awards to her credit including African Movie Academy Awards for Best Young Actor and African Magic Viewers Choice Awards For Trailblazer for her role in the movie Alero Symphony.